- How to identify? What can we do about it?
- We need some level of stress to function.
- Consequences of chronic stress
- Increased metabolism, heart rate
- Without control might cause medical conditions:
- deterioration in parts of the brain
- develop depression
- Know your limits
- Coping with stress
- problems with sleep – physical aspect
- problems with mood – emotional aspect
- Meditation / Religion
- Schedule in breaks – breathing exercises
Advocating accessibility to mental health care.
Main issues that is facing students:- STRESS!
All higher learning institution has panel medical centers or clinics.
Department of psychological dept might be able to refer you to the correct channels.